Company: TRU by Hilton Orlando Convention Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Tru by Hilton Orlando Convention Center
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for ensuring the key functions
of payroll processing, cash handling, accounts payable, and
accounts receivable processing and collections, are completed in a
timely and accurate manner. Position will be responsible for minor
human resource duties as well.
- Utilize and maintain the time and attendance system and process
daily, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payroll and
related information to include payroll hours, verifying payroll
information, recording miscellaneous earnings/deductions, etc.
- Review and ensure accuracy and appropriateness of all payroll
input and output.
- Monitor, prepare, and communicate financial reports in accordance
with Highgate Hotels's required due dates.
- Retrieve and process all deposits in accordance with hotel
- Maintain an adequate supply of cash/change and provide
cash/change to all departments as needed
- Prepare Cash Over/Short reports on a daily, monthly, and yearly
- Issue and redeem cashier banks as needed by the departments with
the approval of the Accounting Manager.
- Audit cashier banks as required by hotel standards. Maintain all
- Process "due backs" on a timely basis.
- Maintain all cashier contracts.
- Process petty cash receipts and reimbursements on a regular basis
and inform management of any deviation to policy.
- Assist the sales effort in establishing customer credit in
accordance with Highgate Hotels's policies.
- Assist in the credit process of application processing, reference
checks, credit limitation, direct billing list, deposit
requirements, and all other credit-related activities.
- Provide customers with accurate and timely invoices, statements,
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely fashion and communicate
all issues and/or disputes to the appropriate supervisor(s).
- Maintain an efficient collection process to include an organized
filing and tracing system, issuing letters, monitoring returned
checks and charge backs, performing collection calls and preparing
bad debt write-offs.
- Monitor guest ledger, advance deposit ledger and any other
related ledgers to ensure proper internal control.
- Keep management aware of any unusual operation or financial
occurrences and/or significant deviations from policies and
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: TRU by Hilton Orlando Convention Center, Orlando , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!