Financial Analyst - FP&A
Company: Tavistock Development Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Tavistock Development is currently seeking a Financial Analyst
Tavistock Development is a diversified real estate firm
specializing in planning, design, finance, construction, and
Tavistock hires people who:
- Act with integrity
- Are proactive and value results
- Are innovative
- Uphold our reputation and brand
- Play, as a team
- Embrace a dynamic environment
- Care for each other
If you identify with these characteristics, want to work with a
growing company and are interested in Financial Analyst FP&A
position, please send your resume and cover letter to
Careers@Tavistock.com.We offer great benefits, competitive
salaries, an inspiring work environment and the latest employment
General Summary:The Financial Analyst FP&A is responsible for
preparing and managing the financial forecasting and analysis
exercises pertaining to the operating health of the company. In
addition, they will work collaboratively with organizational
leaders to develop and support strategic initiatives and special
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with the coordination and management of the annual
budgeting process, driving communication and accountability with
- Assist with the development of the companys routine cash flow
forecasting process including data collection & analysis.
- Routine reforecasting of the companys expected annual
- Assist in developing the long-term strategic plan in
coordination with the leadership team.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts on business,
industries, economic conditions and specific assets for use in
making investment decisions.
- Analyze large amounts of sometimes ambiguous or incomplete
information to identify relevant facts and trends.
- Ensure accurate and timely information to enable quick decision
- Develop robust toolkit of reports and information that enable
fast, effective decision making.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial planning &
- Previous experience working in real estate preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required, Masters
- Expert in financial modeling.
- Experience in designing/developing efficient financial
processes, systems, and reporting capabilities
- Experience in MRI and Spread Sheet Server systems
- Comprehensive understanding and oversight of financial
management and reporting to influence key decision making in the
- Operates with a strategic, yet practical approach.
- Expert in Excel and experience with the Microsoft suite of
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities;
proficiency in writing business reports.
- Operates with the utmost standard of ethics and integrity.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Must be physically able to do assigned work as outlined above.
Must be physically able to sit and use the computer as
- Must be able to communicate in English effectively with other
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by this position. The employee will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duty requested by the supervisor.
Keywords: Tavistock Development Company, Orlando , Financial Analyst - FP&A, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!