Staff Accountant - Orlando FL
Company: SLA Management
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A successful food management company is looking for a team
player to assist with accounting duties. Must have strong
organizational skills, be detail-oriented, and be flexible.
Previous accounting experience required. Competitive wage and
excellent benefits package.
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to
determine or maintain a record of assets, liabilities, profit and
loss, tax liability, or other financial activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by
compiling and analyzing account information.
- Assists in payroll and sales tax responsibilities.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information;
preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending
policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing
- Secures financial information by completing database
- Maintains financial security by following internal
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and
interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal
requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing
adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing,
and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by
keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- B.S. or B.A. in accounting, or accounting-related field.
- 3 years of experience in Accounting required
- Accounting software- Fund accounting software; Intuit
QuickBooks; Intuit QuickBooks Premier; Sage 50 Accounting
- Database reporting software- ADP Super Report Writer; SAP
- Development environment software- extensible Business Reporting
Language XBRL; Microsoft Visual Basic
- Office suite software- Microsoft Office
- Operating system software- Microsoft Windows
- Presentation software- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Spreadsheet software- Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
with customers, employees, and vendors in a professional
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Organizational and planning skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Adaptable, proactive, and dependable work manner
- Ability to be a strong team player, working well in a
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment
SLA Management just got safer! Applicants are hereby notified that
SLA requires proof of vaccination as a condition of employment.For
the safety of our team members, all candidates must be fully
vaccinated before joining the SLA family.
If you feel credentials fit our job position, please submit your
resume and we will contact you.
Keywords: SLA Management, Orlando , Staff Accountant - Orlando FL, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!