Senior Fund Accountant (100% remote)
Company: 3 Bridge Networks
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This position is responsible for the accounting, operations and
administration of assigned private investment funds managed by a
premier Venture Capital firm. The firm also manages a number of
asset classes, including private equity and growth equity.
*Role has the option to be 100% remote for any qualified candidate
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide investment accounting support for a portfolio of
private investment holdings.
- Perform month-end accounting work for private investment funds,
including review of financial statements produced by the third
party fund administrator.
- Perform reconciliations of internal general ledger to external
- Maintain investment reference data and portfolio data in a
third-party software platform.
- Prepare capital calls, distribution calculations, and investor
capital account allocations.
- Participate in the annual preparation of year-end workpapers
and tax schedules.
- Prepare financial statements and footnotes in accordance with
GAAP for internal funds.
- Provide detailed financial and operational analysis for ad hoc
- Provide other accounting support as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS
- Investment accounting experience, including partnership
- Strong understanding of financial markets within all asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Understanding of and experience with carried interest waterfall
structures and complex investor allocations
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from accredited
- CPA preferred
Keywords: 3 Bridge Networks, Orlando , Senior Fund Accountant (100% remote), Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!