Company: Nautique Boat Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Celebrating 96 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique
Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the
waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925.
Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water,
and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best.
The world's best ski boat, world's best wake boat, and a company
Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we are dedicated to not only
making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the
world. Be a part of an innovative, world class leader in the marine
industry working with a company that has brand name recognition and
a reputation for quality and success. Nautique values people,
performance and philanthropy and is passionate about making a
difference in the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
The Senior Accountant works with the Accounting Team to ensure
accurate accounting, proper internal controls and timely financial
reporting and analysis for the company.
- Assist with month end closing, monthly financial statement
preparation and analysis.
- Responsible for monthly closing entries and
- Identify and research variances within monthly financial
- Review and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare daily report.
- Review and post monthly credit card activity.
- Maintain fixed asset files.
- Assist with coordination of annual audit.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly tax reporting including sales
and use tax, franchise tax, backup withholding and tangible
property tax returns.
- Back up for A/R and A/P as needed.
- Partner with team members to drive overall business
- Promotes and facilitates continuous improvement
- Supports the development and maintenance of adequate internal
- Assist with forecasting, analysis and miscellaneous
Skills And Abilities For Success In This Position
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
with the ability to work effectively with all members of the
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to juggle and manage competing tasks and demands and
deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Ability to make sound judgements and take the initiative to
establish priorities, meet deadlines, and make decisions/choices
within the functional area of responsibility with minimal direct
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with
customers, co-workers, and management.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with
high ethical standards. Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting required.
- MBA or MSA preferred
- Must have expert knowledge of accounting functions, 3-5 years
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word,
Office 365, Teams.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Work for a company that values people, performance and
- Join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Performance Incentive Bonus Plan
- Offering DailyPay
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Nautique Boat Company, Orlando , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!