Marketing Specialist - Demand Gen/Webinars (Remote, United States)
Company: Seeq Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The role will be passionate about technology marketing, working
with our team to optimize marketing campaigns and grow the
business. The role will work closely with the sales and marketing
teams to ensure alignment and help build tools to improve
marketing, sales, partners, and services in the priorities, plans,
and execution of integrated GTM (Go-To-Market) campaigns and
optimized results, as measured by revenue, marketing campaign
Return on Investment, and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate webinars for customers and prospects including
setup, promotion, tracking/reporting, hosting the broadcast, and
handling follow-up communications.
- Schedule and run status update meetings to review marketing
calendar, projects, and schedule and run campaign coordination
meetings with stakeholders as required.
- Maintain weekly updates to internal communication vehicles
(Teamwork, Marketing Budget, SharePoint, Confluence, Marketing
- Assist with tracking key metrics for monthly reporting.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
Seeq prefers to emphasize talent, capacity to contribute, and
passion, but the ideal candidate is likely to have many of the
- 3-5 years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator or Marketing
Specialist is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in the
marketing field is required.
- GoToWebinar experience is required.
- Experience managing corporate social media accounts is
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office products including
Excel (including basic formulas), Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
(SharePoint experience a plus).
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly and to
- Takes direction, documents expectations then executes.
- Flexible, self-driven, and can-do problem solver.
- Experience in leading projects and managing events under time
- Highly organized with attention to detail and strong project
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator is
- Salesforce and HubSpot experience is preferred.
- Experience with Drupal is preferred.
- Experience working with virtual teams and/or management is a
- Slack, Confluence, TeamWork, and SurveyMonkey experience are a
- Have availability for some travel.
We are organized as a virtual company with a headquarters in
Seattle, WA. We use state-of-the-art online collaboration tools for
development and corporate functions. Employees can be based
virtually anywhere as long as they have access to a good office
environment, high-bandwidth connectivity.
The best applicants are ones who include cover letters explaining
how their backgrounds, experiences, and interests match Seeq's
position description. Please let us know how you will contribute to
our mission and our future success.
Seeq is a remote-first (only) company founded by serial
entrepreneurs. Our executive team and board of directors have
extensive experience with successful startup ventures in
We are founded on the idea that companies need better solutions for
quickly and easily getting business insight from their industrial
process data. Our mission is to provide software and services that
convert that data into meaningful information that the business can
use to improve profitability.
We use the best modern big data technologies to bring industrial
process data into the business decision process.
Our company is virtual, meaning that everyone works from a location
of their choosing. There's no commute and no cubicle! We are
serious about recruiting and retaining the best teammates. We think
there are tons of benefits to working on exciting technology with a
cohesive team and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
We have a wonderful, kind-hearted, talented team that loves to
collaborate, lead by example, and love to exceed our customers'
expectations. We are certified as a Great Place to Work, Emerging
Startup, Technology Fast 500, and Inc. Magazine's Best Places to
The Perks of Working at Seeq
- Competitive salary plus equity incentives
- Medical benefits, plus optional Flexible Spending Account and
Health Savings Account programs to cover additional medical
- Many communities around the US are incentivizing remote
workers. Seeq's work from anywhere (WFA) policy may enable you to
take advantage of these programs.
- Important benefits like this (because we want you to be happy):
- Freedom PTO
- 5-weeks paid Seeq family leave
- Internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Group term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance pre-tax
- Voluntary vision and dental (ortho)
- 401K company match program
- Vacation bonus program
- Fringe Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous home office allowance
- The best co-workers (we've analyzed the data, so we know it's
- Pet-friendly workspace (your dog will be so happy to have you
- Loving your job!
Seeq provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
You must be authorized to work in the country in which you reside.
Seeq does not sponsor US F1 or H-1B work Visas.
Keywords: Seeq Corporation, Orlando , Marketing Specialist - Demand Gen/Webinars (Remote, United States), Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!