Tax Administrative Assistant
Company: Grennan Fender Hess & Poparad, LLP
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company Info: 2019 winner of the Reader's Choice Award for Best
Local Accounting Firm - Grennan, Fender, Hess & Poparad, LLP is
full service tax, accounting, assurance, and advisory firm based in
Central Florida, we provide a wide array of services for our
business and individual clients, including tax, audit, accounting,
and consulting. Our mission is to provide solutions through
financial clarity. Requirements:
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in an administrative assistant role supporting
2 or more team members with general administrative needs.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with diverse
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Effective time management skills.
- Follows procedures and proactively seeks ways to drive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities as
necessary to meet deadlines.
- Ability to take direction, follow procedures, and ask
- Can complete tasks independently as well as work
collaboratively with the team.Compensation based on market trends,
experience and skills of the qualified candidate.Job Type:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Grennan Fender Hess & Poparad, LLP, Orlando , Tax Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!