Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Financial Controller job in Lake Mary, FL. This is a direct
hire opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed
Responsibilities for this Financial Controller job include:
• Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and
enforcing policies and procedures.
• Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing
• Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting,
analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending
• Provides status of financial condition by collecting,
interpreting, and reporting financial data.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing information and trends.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future
legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial
reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Responsible for timely submission of returns to Government
authorities, such as payroll taxes, sales tax, corporate tax,
• Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans
• Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed.
• Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital
investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
• Process payroll in a timely manner.
• Lead financial planning, budget and forecast processes.
• Financial Statements: Cashflows, Profit & Loss, Balance
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• MBA preferred
• Certified Public Accountant, preferred.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience.
• Strong technical accounting and financial analysis skills
including external reporting, management reporting and cost
• Previous experience in developing and implementing budgets and
financial plans in collaboration with senior and operations
• Analytical abilities to research, extract, summarize and
communicate complex or diverse information.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel & QuickBooks Pro skills will be
• Strong and solid ethical behaviors, strong integrity.
• Skilled in analysis and problem-solving.
• Ability to communicate information effectively.
• Strong leadership ability with a passion to lead.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Financial Controller
job in Lake Mary, FL or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com
to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer