Company: Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Posted on: February 16, 2020
DescriptionCompany in Orlando is looking for a Regional Controller.
Responsibilities of the Controller include, but are not limited to
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and
enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits;
providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank
balances; making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting,
analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures;
analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting,
interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future
legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial
reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive
maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining
equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning
employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting,
and training employees.
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling,
and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising
- Maintains detail oriented and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing detail oriented publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in detail oriented
societies.For immediate consideration, contact Charlotte Ford,
Recruiting Manager, at email@example.com.Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related
- Accounting designation (CMA, CGA or CA), or an equivalent
combination of related experience and education
- Minimum 10 years accounting experience in a senior accounting
or financial management role with at least 5 years experience in
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work closely with a senior management teamRobert
Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized
financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in
the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and
more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've
been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948.
Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in
325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled
access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word
for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune magazines list of
World's Most Admired Companies since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our
customers would recommend our service to a colleague.Apply for this
job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for
additional information.All applicants applying for U.S. job
openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All
applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to
work in Canada. 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal
Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.By clicking 'Apply
$85,000.00 - $100,000.00 / YearlyLocation: Orlando, FLDate Posted:
February 10, 2020Employment Type: Full-timeJob Reference:
01030-0011330078Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026
Keywords: Robert Half Finance & Accounting, Orlando , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!