Cybersecurity Assurance Auditor
Posted on: January 18, 2020
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is a Global Leadership
Development Program where you will work on different projects for
various Siemens businesses. The hands-on international exposure,
in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities
are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as
your next career step.
Cybersecurity within Siemens is taken incredibly seriously, and
this is reflected in our taking a leadership role in the Charter of
Trusta commitment from some of the largest companies in the world
to prioritize and address cybersecurity as part of modern
digitalization. In support of the Charter of Trust, the
cybersecurity audit practice within CF A plays a pivotal role in
providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee
that our digitalization and technology advancements are resilient
to cyber attack.
Learn more about our organization at: www.siemens.com/cfaLearn more
about Charter of Trust at:
Your new role challenging and future-oriented
- Apply ethical hacking principles, tools and techniques to mimic
threat behaviors that face Siemenss digital environment, e.g.
IT-Systems that form the backbone of our company, digital products
- Utilize system architecture designs, current threats and
methodologies, adversary tactics, techniques and procedures, and
security requirements to understand risks and to conduct
- Use computer networking concepts and protocols, network
security methodologies, and understanding of cyber threats,
cyber-attack stages, attack methods and techniques to emulate
adversary behavior to assess weaknesses.
- Use commercial and open source tools for automated network
vulnerability scanning, configuration assessment, network
discovery, and security testing.
- Author custom scripts in the absence of, or to enhance standard
- Assists the audit engagement product owner in determining audit
program customization requirements and respective program
- Manage multiple stakeholders in complex environments.
- Lead meetings with clients and articulate to non-IT personnel
the teams conclusions and recommended improvements.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure effective and
efficient audit procedures.
- Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses
- Make use of the unique chance to participate in audits within
other functional areas offered in CF A.
Your qualifications solid and appropriate
- At least Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Engineering or
similar field of study. Masters highly preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant security experience - technical
penetration testing in a professional environment.
- Demonstrated thought process and ability to keep
infrastructure/products security central to daily efforts and in
line with business risks.--
- Ability to align technical efforts with business
- Curious enough to foster a team environment where probing
questions and challenging the status quo is encouraged.
- Able to articulate technical details and risks to business
- Comfortable with complexity and able to grasp technical
- Excellent communication skills to maximize audit results.
- Proven record of career development.
- This position requires substantial worldwide travel to
interface with business leaders in order to help you succeed--in
your engagements and to establish your professional--relationships
- Fluency in English is required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and ExperienceCertifications
such CISA, OSCE, OSCP, GPEN etc. very beneficial. If no
certifications, ability to gain relevant certification within one
year is necessary.
Siemens AG (Berlinand Munich) is a global technology powerhouse
that has stood for engineeringexcellence, innovation, quality,
reliability and internationality for more than170--years. The
company is active around the globe, focusing on the areasof power
generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for
buildingsand distributed energy systems, and automation and
digitalization in theprocess and manufacturing industries. Through
the separately managed companySiemens Mobility, a leading supplier
of smart mobility solutions for rail androad transport, Siemens is
shaping the world market for passenger and freightservices. Due to
its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies
SiemensHealthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens
is also aworld-leading supplier of medical technology and digital
healthcare services aswell as environmentally friendly solutions
for onshore and offshore wind powergeneration. In fiscal 2018,
which ended on September--30, 2018, Siemensgenerated revenue of
83.0--billion and net income of 6.1--billion. Atthe end of
September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees
worldwide.Further information is available on the Internet at .
Job ID: 181672Organization: Controlling and FinanceCompany: Siemens
CorporationExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status,
family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex
stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other
categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Keywords: Siemens, Orlando , Cybersecurity Assurance Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!